Upcoming Lectures & Classes: Home Cooking for Your Dog & Cat
Transitioning your dog or cat off of commercial pet food can be confusing and overwhelming. Pet owners often do not know where or how to start this process.
Years of experience creating home made diets for my dogs, cats, & clients has enabled me to create this easy and affordable process. Even the busiest pet owner can provide a biologically appropriate diet for their dog or cat. Hope you can join me for one of these upcoming lectures or classes during which you will learn home cooking for your pet!
- Norwalk Public Library, January 21st 3pm - 4:30pm
- Glen Cove Public Library, January 23rd 7pm - 9pm
- Lynbrook Public Library, March 3rd 2pm - 4pm
- Center Moriches Public Library, March 12th 6:30pm - 8:30pm
- Commack Public Library, March 15th 6:30pm - 8:30pm
- Commack Continuing Ed, March 21st 7pm - 9pm
- Locust Valley Public Library, April 10th 6:30pm - 8:30pm
- Port Jefferson Public Library, April 16th 7pm - 9pm
- Islip Public Library, April 17th 7pm - 9m
- Long Beach Continuing Ed, April 25th 6:30pm - 8:30pm
- Comsewogue Library Pet Fair April 28th 10:30am - 2:30pm
- Westfield Public Library TBD
- Norwalk Public Library TBD